So since I have a 1 yr old currently, I needed something to keep her toys and things off the floor board. I found this on Pinterest and thought I could make it!
Here is how:
- Cut 2 28×20 panals of your main background fabric
- Cut 2 11X9 of your pocket fabric
- Cut a 21×5 strip for your strap in either fabric you want.
- Sew the one long side of each pocket (which I forgot to do) to have that as the side that will be open.
- Put the Pocket fabric where you want it and then fold 1/4in under and pin to your main fabric all around the 3 sides. Do this for both pockets.
- Sew pockets.
- Now take your fabric for the strap and fold in about an inch and then pin them together. Sew together.
- Now take the 2nd piece of main fabric, choose which side will be inside and pin the strap to it. I usually keep 1/2-1inch past the top. Just remember that you will need to fold.
- Now put both main pieces together inside out and sew. Leave top open so you can turn it right side out.
- Once turned right side out sew you top closed.