Who hasn’t thought they didn’t get time for themselves during the holidays? I know I have. This year I am taking a few mins here and there to relax and do something I want to do.
I have been taking long hot baths with a book, going grocery shopping on my own (husband gets our 2 yr old) and buying some new makeup and clothes for myself.
I find that I am a better person, mom, and wife if I take care of myself first. I can’t keep neglecting myself just to take care of everyone else. It isn’t healthy.
- Find 5 mins here and there to relax
- A couple times a week, go do something alone
- Buy something you want, but don’t need
- Take a nice long hot bath
- Just spend time on yourself
Enjoy your Holidays this year! Take care of yourself and be Happy!
Once you have a child, you think about the cleaning products you have and if they are safe for your child. I know I did. I also looked into information about what was in my cleaners and found some crazy facts.
- They don’t always list the ingredients on the bottles.
- Most are made with harmful chemicals that you don’t even need to use
- Most of them are so unsafe for children, that you will make you think twice
I went on a search for cleaners that do the same job, but that are safe. I found a couple options. One is homemade cleaner and two is cleaners like #seventhgeneration.
I loved that they are safe for children and they are helping spread the word about other companies and what is on the labels for those products.
I still use store bought harmful cleaners, but they are used for the really tough messes and are always locked up or out of reach.
Help spread the word with #comeclean