Who hasn’t thought they didn’t get time for themselves during the holidays? I know I have. This year I am taking a few mins here and there to relax and do something I want to do.
I have been taking long hot baths with a book, going grocery shopping on my own (husband gets our 2 yr old) and buying some new makeup and clothes for myself.
I find that I am a better person, mom, and wife if I take care of myself first. I can’t keep neglecting myself just to take care of everyone else. It isn’t healthy.
- Find 5 mins here and there to relax
- A couple times a week, go do something alone
- Buy something you want, but don’t need
- Take a nice long hot bath
- Just spend time on yourself
Enjoy your Holidays this year! Take care of yourself and be Happy!